Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Guess Who gets the Big Heart Award!

  1. #1
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    bigheart

    And now without furthur adieu...this years Big Heart Award goes to.....

    Home Girl!!!!!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Congrats Janet and thanks for bringing "a taste of Sweet Home Alabama" to the board
    with your many acts of kindness!
    I'm sure I'm not alone when I say thankyou for being our friend! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <center>Happy Holidays!
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    xyxthumbs
    Gus</center>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I lift my glass on high
    and these words I say
    Janet is a ray of sunshine
    on a dark & dismal day

    She has a heart of gold
    And a smile that cheers
    I'm proud of her friendship
    let me be perfectly clear

    Janet is a special person
    I think we will all agree
    She difinatly has a big heart
    She has proven that to me

    Congratulations Janet [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member home girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aw you guys are simply the best!i'm so blessed to have such great friends i truly love you all thanks again!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Congrats Grrrl~
    [img]cool.gif[/img]

    Lets have a few of these [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] and some UNO's [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] with lots and lots of tossed SALAD [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    NewYorkJettster~//o~\\ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] #3

  5. #5
    Inactive Member home girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sounds like a plan bay-bay

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heyyyyy,
    She gets my vote too!!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member raintown boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2005
    Posts
    206
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't imagine that there's a nicer, friendlier board than this one. Congrats, Home Girl, you deserve the award. And can I give a special mention to Gus, who does such good work and makes such good choices.

  8. #8
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    You folks are too kind! I assure you, any "work" I do is a labor of love, around here!

    Cherie's magnetism has always drawn the nicest peeps here and I consider myself lucky
    to be able to make their aquaintance.

    You wear that award well Janet, because you are as nice as nice can be!

    Have a great day, my friends!
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Ol Sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2005
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I have noticed how nice you are Janet,
    so I'm not surprised to see that you got the big heart award, this year.

    Congrats young lady!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] cheeky

  10. #10
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Here Here "clink " and cheers to you home
    Girl you are most deserving.

    [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] CW

    And what the hey a sloppy wet one at ya

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic